Sunday, June 29, 2014
While coming across twitter I found this statement Bald is the new sexy. Then my mind as always starts to wander around. Trying to decode and find out the exact what is in there.
If we think of baldness we can consider two primary types of baldness i.e. temporary and permanent well that is not much of a concern so I have not categorized in hierarchical manner.
As far as I think. This is my personal opinion and not necessary everyone has to agree. There are generally 4 types of baldness i have seen. First and Second may contradict with each other which i have mentioned below as well.
1) Natural/old age Baldness
2) Wisdom Baldness
3) Situational Baldness
4) Willing Baldness
1) Natural /Old age Baldness:
To tell the truth old people are to be respected and generally women and girls don’t fall for them. The age of same category will be attracted and some teenager or young women will be attracted too if they have fetish for old man. Like this guy have fetish for old woman. See the video.
But this old people can also attract women with the help of old pal Benjamin Franklin for sure. But with that you will get only temporary attraction. So this category of baldness is less likely to get true love.
2) Wisdom Baldness: Wisdom and Knowledge don’t have age they say. But long term use of brain may get hair off your head. Engineering and medical students might have felt this. So this type of baldness surely will attract women. As this type of baldness will have some level of confidence as well because of this wisdom and knowledge is surely attractive. There might be no age bar in this type of category of baldness. But it is not necessary that wisdom baldness come at early age it may come at old age as well. I am not trying to say that old people are not wise which may just conflict with the first type. And a chance of getting true love in this one is higher than the first one.
3) Situational Baldness: Some people get disease and some may have to shave their( in our Nepalese society people have to shave their head when there is human loss and in some other ritual like bratabandha) Since this is temporary baldness it doesn’t really affect the attraction of woman whatsoever.
4) Willing Baldness: Some people like to get trendy. They are influenced by the celebrities like Jason Statham, Bruce Willis or Pit-bull etc. So they naturally shave their head. This type of people attracts all categories of women because this is also temporary.
Well in conclusion what we can say that baldness may not merely be the turn on or turn off factor for women. Well the side factor does matter for attraction like wealth and wisdom. With wealth one would attract temporary love and with wisdom one would attract long term love. Also wisdom wealth doesn’t come with the age and baldness. They are all different terms. Wealthy old man can have hair. Young wise man can have bald head. The category is just things on my head not to take it seriously. If anyone has any objections then do let me know in form of comment.
Posted by Unique Developers Lab at 7:03 AM
Monday, June 23, 2014
I made my twitter account way back in 2009. But it’s merely been a year i have been active on the twitter.
There are few things i really don’t get why people do that on twitter.
I have selected 5 things.
1) Tweets without any mention or hashtag:
It seems like people tend to forget that there is thing called DM in twitter. Ok fine they find DM bit slow. They have
more other options beside twitter to communicate and chat if they want to intereact without other people knowing who they are
intereacting with like skype, watsapp, facebook etc etc. May be they are aware of these social media and may be they just want
to show off or just increase the amount of tweets. Well it’s not number of tweet that matter but the depth in the tweet.
2) Follows you and after you give follow back they unfollow you:
Well some people follow you and after you give follow back they tend to unfollow you. Well who needs to follow you anyways i get notified via
unfollowers.me or several similar sites. So i don’t need to keep on following you. you are not any celebrity or something.
3) People who don’t like stalkers yet they want followers:
People are dying to increase the number of followers they have in their twitter yet they dont want anyone to stalk them.
Well what’s the point of having twitter account then? It’s really close to stalking by the way. Your every follower is your stalker.
4) Nepali Unicode hashtag:
People don’t seem to know the main purpose of hashtag or they are just simply ignoring the fact and using #tag for unicode which actually doesn’t work.
Your hashtag done in unicode is not going to work. it won’t link to the search related to that hashtag.It may be just me or something but i thing it’s not right.
5) Ask.fm linked to twitter:
I dont understand what is this ask.fm anyway you keep on asking people questions. and they keep on answering and when you link that to twitter
Your followers are going to see nothing but question and answer. What do you think of yourself are you some kind of celebrity or something and we are dying to read your interview?
Well this is just voice in my head. if anybody is offended in any sense i don’t care coz i haven’t said anything that would offend anyone anyway.
Posted by Unique Developers Lab at 8:38 AM
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Posted by Unique Developers Lab at 9:08 PM
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Mind really wanders around, in my case it just wander around so much that sometime I come to think as if I should hold a record or something of person who think most in the world. But I know there are lots of people who use their brain more like me. It is believed that Einstein used it more than anyone may be I cannot reach that level and develop new theory of relativity but anyways would be writing about things that goes around my mind from now onwards regardless of the viewer that I might and might not have.
Posted by Unique Developers Lab at 5:11 AM